Personal Data Protection Policy (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) Madirazza d.o.o. regulates the manner and scope of procedures in each collection, processing and storage of personal data that take place within the business processes and at the level of Madirazza d.o.o.
Using the Policy, Madirazza doo harmonizes its business processes with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data from April 27th 2016. (hereinafter the General Data Protection Regulation).
The purpose of the Policy is to establish clear standards and systems for handling all personal data as a priority, especially those processed as part of its activities at the level of Madirazza doo. This Policy informs you about the collection and use of data about you, including data collected from Internet activities, IP addresses that are automatically recorded, filling out questionnaires and other cases. This Policy applies to the website of Madirazza doo, domains, services, applications and stakeholders.
Through defined procedures, the Policy also enables adequate management of risks related to potential non-compliance with the General Regulation on Data Protection and other legal and sub-legal acts prescribing procedures for personal data collected, processed and stored through business processes of Madirazza doo
We collect personal information to ensure the provision of the requested service, fulfillment of contractual obligations, legal obligations, sending notices, marketing purposes and the most efficient response to your inquiry. The protection of personal data is permanent, and we take all measures to protect them in accordance with applicable legislation.
We store and process personal data only to the extent necessary for the performance of the purpose, unless the regulation specifies a longer retention period. In the case of giving consent to receive notifications, we keep the data until the consent is revoked.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, at your request we will provide you with an insight into all your personal data at our disposal, the method of processing and the possibility of restricting the processing, modification or deletion of the same.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that your browser saves to disk when you visit our website. This allows our website to recognize your computer the next time you visit us, so that we could offer you a personalized experience accordingly. Cookies are not aimed to spy on the user and they do not follow everything the user does and they are not malicious code or a virus. Also, cookies are not associated with spam, cannot store a password, and are not intended solely for advertising or publicity. Information such as your name or email address will not be saved – websites cannot access your personal information and files on your computer.
Types of cookies
- Session Cookies and Persistent Cookies
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that expire after you leave the website. These cookies are required for the proper operation of certain applications or functionalities on this Site.
- Persistent cookies are used to improve the experience of our users (eg remembering login details, so you do not have to enter them every time you visit the website). These cookies remain in your browser’s cookie file for a long time. This time period will depend on the choice of settings on your Internet browser. Persistent cookies allow data to be transferred to a web server each time you visit the site.
- First and third party cookies
- First-party cookies – issued by this website. These cookies are often used for the proper functioning of the website and for remembering your preferences on the website.
- Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by another website or service such as. YouTube. We have no access to or control over these cookies. You should consult the appropriate privacy policies of those third parties. If you are in the European Union, you can find out more about how third parties use these types of cookies at the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ .
- Necessary and other cookies
- Necessary cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and the use of its features and / or services. For example, they allow you to navigate a website and log in to secure areas. By using this website, you automatically consent to the use of necessary cookies without which the website cannot function.
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, for example, which pages visitors visit most often and if they receive error messages from those pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies the visitor. All information collected by these cookies is anonymous. They are only used to improve the functioning of this website.
- Functional cookies allow our website to remember the selections and adjustments you made during the visit and provide enhanced personal features. For example, memorizing changes in language settings or currency preferences. They can also be used to allow third parties to provide social sharing tools and remember your preferred sharing services.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors through a website. The intent is to display ads that are relevant and interesting to the individual user, and thus more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
How to accept or reject cookies
You can always block the use of some or all of the cookies we use on our website, but this may affect its functionality.
The cookie settings box is located at the bottom of this page. After selecting the settings, you can reset the cookie settings at any time also at the bottom of this page.
Additionally, you can accept or decline some or all cookies by customizing your browser settings. At the following links you can find information on how to change the settings for some of the most commonly used web browsers: Mozilla Firefox , Google Chrome , Microsoft Internet Explorer , Apple Safari , Opera . Some browsers allow you to surf in “anonymous” mode, limiting the amount of data stored on your computer and automatically deleting persistent cookies placed on your device when you end your browsing session. There are also many third-party applications that you can add to your browser to block or manage cookies. You can also delete cookies that were previously set in your browser by selecting the option to clear your browsing history while enabling the option to delete cookies. You can find more detailed information about cookies and browser settings at www.allaboutcookies.org .
Name and surname: Ante Madirazza
Address: 20244 Potomje Potomje 49 a
Contact phone: 095-2121 630